Do you want cupcakes, but you’re too impatient to wait for them to cook in the oven? This next recipe is a quick snack that will be sure to satisfy your taste buds in a few minutes with a few simple steps.
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 large egg (scramble the egg in a bowl and then just use half)
2 Tbs vegetable oil
2 Tbs water
2 Tbs granulated sugar
1/4 tsp cinnamon
2 Tbs unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp salt
3 Tbs all purpose flour
Microwave-safe mug or bowl
1. Start off by mixing all of the wet ingredients in a microwave safe mug/bowl (water, oil, egg, vanilla extract). Mix until you can no longer distinguish the wet ingredients from each other.
2. Mix the sugar into the wet mixture.
3. Next, mix all the remaining dry ingredients together in a separate bowl (cinnamon, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, and flour). Stir until evenly mixed.
4. Slowly pour the dry mixture into the bowl with wet ingredients mug/bowl, mixing thoroughly as you go.
5. Microwave the entire mixture about 2 to 4 minutes, or until the cupcake is cooked through. Poke the cupcake with a toothpick; if the toothpick comes out clean, the cupcake is done. Remove carefully, as contents will be hot.
6. Top with butter, icing or whipped cream. Or for a more innovative option, break the cake into bits and crumbles and add milk for cake cereal.
Recipe is from www.instructables.com/id/2-Minute-Single-Microwave-Cupcake-in-a-Cup.